Wow – is it Friday already? This week has really flown by!
Here are this week’s favourites:
1) My crock-pot. Seriously. I love it. I throw in the ingredients in the morning and then come the 5 o’clock rush I don’t have to do anything but set the table! Such a nice relaxing way to end the day! Last night I made Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic. My house smelled awesome and it was such a simple, yummy dinner. Okay, with this one I didn’t have to just set the table, but the main part of our meal pretty much cooked itself.
2) I came across these cool family blocks while blog surfing this week.
I would love to make a set of these for our baby girl. I think they are a great, personalized toy and a great thing to keep when baby is done with them. Now, if only I can convince my family members to let me take a picture of them!!! You can find the tutorial for these blocks here.
3) Another blog surfing find – felt monsters!
If you have never visited Laundry on the Line before, you should check it out. The woman who writes this blog is a teacher. She took her students’ drawings of monsters and made them into little felt softees! Can you imagine how exciting this would be for a child? Such a clever idea! It’s a great blog and I find her to be an entertaining writer.
4) ‘Home for a Rest‘. This is a great song by Spirit of the West. On St. Patrick’s Day we cranked up this song and danced around the house! Even the baby’s feet were kicking away!
5) Daffodils. What a beautiful, sunny spring flower!
Have a great weekend!